Charm, Character and Position
It’s a pleasure to bring this treasured family home to market. Just 6.7km to the Brisbane CBD this original Queenslander has been loved by the current owners for over 42 years.
The character façade just oozes impeccable Queenslander charm, complimented by the immaculate manicured gardens and in ground swimming pool. Adjacent to the pool is an oversized covered entertaining area with your own private change room, the perfect place to relax and unwind after a busy week or BBQ with family and friends.
31 Dawson Street offers multiple living areas and is set over 2 levels with verandas at the front and back. The master bedroom and kitchen each have private verandas to enjoy alfresco entertaining.
This character home is perfect for those wanting a suburban lifestyle but still close to the CBD. It’s positioned conveniently close to the train and bus – an easy walking distance to 2 train stations (Yeerongpilly and Yeronga) and 3 bus routes which are direct to the city and the PA hospital. Fairfield and Moorooka shopping centres are also conveniently close by.
A definite must to inspect. Opportunities like these are few and far between, make sure you call Anna Samios today to find out more 0407 479 979.
• Front entrance porch and veranda
• Family kitchen with plenty of storage and veranda with servery for entertaining
• Dining room
• Lounge room
• 2 bedrooms with air conditioning and fans
• Master with large dressing room
• Wooden floors
• Large family bathroom with spa bath and separate shower
• Rumpus room with air conditioning
• French doors to rear yard
• Under stairs used as a wine storage space
• 3rd bedroom with walk in robe and air conditioning
• Separate toilet
• Laundry with access to rear yard
• In ground pool with outdoor undercover entertaining area and change room
• Enclosed pump room for pool equipment
• Manicured gardens with paved areas
• Fully fenced with hedging for privacy
• Garden Shed
• Garage with internal access
• Off street parking
• Undercover entertaining area
Solar panels – 6KW – 24 panels
Attic with pull down ladder and sealed storage area
Don’t delay as this charming home will be popular. Please phone Anna Samios on 0404 479 979 to arrange your private inspection. You’ll be delighted.
The agent has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or mis-statements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 607 m²
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Fully Fenced
- polished timber floors